Friday, June 6, 2008

Moby?

Perhaps it is the whale, although I don't think so.  Most of my music is Jimmy Eat World, Live, and a smattering of other artists like Kelly Clarkson, Melissa Ethridge and (believe it or not) REO Speedwagon.  :)  Perhaps I'll post my running soundtrack later.

Today, another 9 min run/2 min walk after a break of 2 days.  It felt fine, like I could run longer at the end of the run, but I will probably repeat tomorrow and move up to 10 and 2 or 10 and 1 the next day.  We'll see.  My knees were a bit sore today afterward, but are fine now.

I noticed that I am starting to lose a little weight.  I oscillate between the high 140s and the mid 160s.  When I hit 160 I start feeling bad, and it motivates me to exercise.  That was what spurred on this recent wave of exercise for me.  Now I have dipped below 160 (at around 158), and hope to get as low as 150.

As for watches, I went to Target and bought a watch for $10, and it works well.  I find I need the digital seconds (not just hour and minute) in order to motivate myself.  Just 30 more seconds...just 10 more seconds... etc...

No comments: