Friday, September 26, 2008

Drip drop

I so feel like complaining! :) I've had vague but increasingly definite sore throat for a few days, and just in general feeling run down. Blah. Perhaps I'm catching a cold, or one of those 48 hr. tumors. It's funny how the same run can seem better or worse depending on the day, context, and expectations. A couple of days, I ran from our mechanics back to Natalie's office. It was a pretty nice run, even though it's virtually all up hill. The day before, I think, I did my longer old run and didn't find it nearly as challenging as I remember it being. So today, in the rain and with icky cold symptoms, my lower legs both hurt from the hills and my energy level was flatlined.

I think that I won't run tomorrow, and give my body a chance to rest a bit more before Sunday. I'm kind of looking forward to it. What does the chip look like, I wonder. What number will I be? (1729, perhaps... not an interesting number, I think.)

No comments: