Thursday, September 10, 2009

Five with the Roommate

As I have stated here before, I dislike running in the morning. Today I was faced with a five mile run on my training schedule, but no time to run this afternoon. I had two choices, scrap it or suck it up and get out of bed early. Normally I would have scrapped the run, but right now my classmate Ryan is living on my couch and he is a morning person who just happens to have been running 5 miles several times per week. So, I made Ryan drag me out of bed and go running this morning. We did 5 miles from the apartment and we did it at a pretty good pace.

The foot wasn't too bad during the run, but now when I walk around it hurts quite a bit. I have a massage this afternoon, so I will see if there is anything the massage therapist can do for me! Day off tomorrow and my first half marathon on Saturday!! The weather is supposed to be cool and cloudy-- perfect!

No comments: