Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Still struggling...grrr

A took a break for a bit, then yesterday I did a leg/back workout. I seemed "ok" today...not great, but a bit better. Not a lot of knee or plantar pain, but some. Today I try to treadmill, and get 20 minutes in and I feel my knee. If I had the same level of pain in, say, my stomach I wouldn't notice it all that much....but I don't want to exacerbate the problem like I did with my plantar.

I am going to a running store tomorrow to look at shoes, and to ask some questions also. I'm getting a little nervous about making the half-marathon in October, but there stlll is some time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sounds like it might be a classic case of "Runners Knee" a patella strap might help. I think doing knee strengthening/stabilizing workout 3 times per week is sufficient. I haven't been good about doing it and I think it is catching up with me.