Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nice weather

It's a beautiful day today, and a nice morning for a run.  I did 5 min walk/2 min run x 3.5.   I didn't see the two little bunnies I often see at the other end of the park, and thankfully I did not see Mr Skunk.  Although I like the bird sounds in the morning, I find that I need a proper soundtrack to exercise to at 5am.  Mostly loud and obnoxious music.  :)

Later, I'll try to post some pictures from my run this morning.  I took my cell, and paused for an occasional 10 seconds during the walk phase to take a picture.  

I am finding that I am getting less patient with my walk-phases, so I might go to 4/3 tomorrow.  I don't want to push myself to much, however.  3 minutes is a long time for me to run at this point.  I look at my watch at about 1 minute and 50 seconds.   I'm sure I'll look back on this, and be amazed at my progress!

No comments: